Congratulations! You’re getting married! and of course you want to look your best on your special day. Choosing the right suit is one of the most important decisions you’ll make to ensure a polished look that complements your partner in style. Follow these tips to choose the perfect wedding suit:
1. Choose a suit that fits your body type: The fit is everything in a suit. It’s important to choose a suit that fits your body type. If you’re a slim guy, go for a slim-fit suit, if you’re muscular go for a tailored fit. One size does not fit all when it comes to wedding suits.
2. Pick a timeless color: Traditional colors like navy, grey, and black are always in style and make any groom look great.
3. Quality over quantity: Invest in a quality suit that will last long after the wedding day. A well-made suit’s fabrics, and finishes should feel nice and comfortable.
4. Consider the season and location: Be mindful of the weather on your wedding day. If your wedding is during the summer months, lightweight fabrics, and lighter colors are a good idea. For winter, thicker fabrics in deeper shades carry you in that period.
5. Play with details: Instead of opting for a plain suit, consider a suit with a little personality. Details like a peak lapel or patterned fabric can give the suit a unique touch without looking too flashy.
6. Prioritize a Perfect Tailor: The most important thing about any suit is the fit. Once you have found the right suit, take it to a tailor who can ensure that it fits you perfectly.
7. Accessorize to enhance look: The perfect accessories subliminally boost your look. Consider nice cufflinks, pocket square, or tie to match your partner’s attire and add a touch of elegance and style.
In conclusion, the perfect wedding suit is a balance between fit, style, and practicality. A well-tailored suit, in a timeless color, with some personality and good accessories will make any groom look amazing on their wedding day. Remember, this is your special day, and with a bit of effort, you can look and feel your best.
**All photos are sourced from Pinterest not property of Stylish Events Phuket**